Car Exhaust Sends 9 to Hospital

Nine people are recovering after carbon monoxide that filled their New Milford home as some work was being done on a car that was running in the garage.
Around 6 p.m. Tuesday, a carbon monoxide detector alerted the residents of the Mill Lane home of the problem.
Firefighters and ambulance crews took everyone in the home to area hospitals. Some people had signs of carbon monoxide poisoning.
A mother and two young children were reported to be among those taken to the New Milford and Danbury hospitals.
The News-Times says no one was seriously injured.
Contact Us