CO Sends 4 to The Hospital

4 people, 3 of them children were rushed to the hospital Friday night after New Haven firefighters found high levels of carbon monoxide inside their Howard Avenue apartment building.

Firefighters evacuated the building and then pinpointed the source of the leak to a broken furnace.

At least 14 other residents in the building had complained of feeling ill for days.  They've all been forced out for a couple of days until repairs are made to the furnace.  For now they're being put up in a hotel. 

The conditions of the residents taken to the hospital had not been released.

Contact Us