HVAC Unit Caused Smoke Condition at Ludlowe High School in Fairfield

Students have been moved to the middle school.

The Fairfield Fire Department responded to Ludlowe High School, at 785 Unquowa Road in Fairfield, on Thursday morning after a problem with the HVAC unit on the roof pumped smoke into the music room, according to officials.

There was no fire, but the smoke caused the alarms to go off and students were moved next door to Ludlowe Middle School.

No injuries are reported. 

Contact Us