A large fire damaged several units of a condominium complex in Newington.
The flames erupted in the complex on Woodsedge Drive just after 12:15 p.m. Saturday.
It began in the kitchen of a first floor unit at the complex then spread from there, according to fire officials.
"The fire quickly spread up into the second floor deck and from the second floor deck to the third floor and then up into the mechanical room," Deputy Fire Chief Frank Papa.
In all, 16 units were evacuated. Three were damaged by fire and water.
"Everything is soaked and a lot of water inside the furniture, and my closet is ruined," said Alexandra Zolottseva.
No one was hurt, fire officials said.