Hamden's Community Emergency Response Team is no longer accepting donations for the victims of the fire at the apartment complex on Warner Street last week.
On Sunday, officials with Hamden CERT said they have more donations than they can handle and at this time, people are asked to not bring any more items to the Keefe Center location.
Crews responded to 42 Warner Street sometime around 7 p.m. on Valentine's Day and found fire showing from several windows on two floors of the complex.
Fire was also shooting through the roof, according to Hamden Fire Chief Gary Merwede.
Several residents were rescued from apartments, Merwede said. There were no injuries, he said.
There are 22 units in the apartment complex and as many as 50 people are now displaced, according to Merwede. He said the building was a total loss.