6 Exposed to Large Amount of Chlorine at Darien Country Club

Several people were transported to the hospital after being exposed to high levels of chlorine at a Darien country club.

Darien police said that at least six people at the Country Club of Darien were exposed to a large amount of chlorine when a power outage caused the release of the chemical into the pool. The pool was cleared and the people exposed were taken to the hospital as a precaution.

More information was not immediately available.

Contact Us