Gymboree, the company best known for the children’s clothing store Gymboree, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and will be closing several stores, including four Gymboree stores, four Crazy 8 stores and one Janie and Jack store in Connecticut.
The Gymboree company has been around 1976 and has more than 1,300 stores in North America.
Following are the stores in Connecticut that are closing.
- Gymboree, Shoppes at Buckland Hills at 194 Buckland Hills Drive in Manchester. Phone: 860-648-0146
- Gymboree, Meriden Square Mall at 470 Lewis Ave. in Meriden. Phone: 203-238-1900
- Gymboree, Connecticut Post Mall at 1201 Boston Post Road in Milford. Phone: 203-877-4286
- Gymboree, Crystal Mall at 850 Hartford Turnpike in Waterford. Phone: 860-437-8221
- Crazy 8, Brass Mill Center at 495 Union Street in Waterbury. Phone: 203-759-0797
- Crazy 8, Crystal Mall at 850 Hartford Turnpike in Waterford. Phone 860-437-3152
- Crazy 8, Tanger Outlets Westbrook at 314 Flat Rock Place in Westbrook. Phone: 860-399-6035
- Crazy 8, Meriden Square at 470 Lewis Ave. in Meriden. Phone: 203-235-0520
- Janie and Jack, 107 Greenwich Ave. in Greenwich. Phone: 203-422-5080