Two Roads Brewing Company is withdrawing two beers canned in August and September due to an unpleasant taste and aroma.
The company said this is a voluntary withdrawl and there are no health or safety risks involved.
The two beers include cans of Lil’ Heaven and cans of Lil’ Juicy. Lil’ Heaven is included in the company’s 12-pack beer bus variety pack.
Bottle and keg products are not affected.
The company said the affected beers have a sulfur-like smell and may have an unusually hazy appearance.
The affected batches have the following package dates found on the bottom of cans:
- Lil’ Heaven 12-pack cans from package dates of 8/21/19 - 9/14/19
- Lil’ Heaven 6-pack cans from package dates of 8/21/19 - 9/14/19
- Lil’ Heaven 16oz cans from package dates of 8/23/19 - 9/13/19
- Lil’ Juicy 16oz cans from package dates of 8/20/19 - 9/11/19
- Variety 12-Pack Beer Bus from package code of BBE 08DEC19 & BBE 09DEC19
Customers can return the packages for a full refund. To do so, click here to fill out an online form or send the information to Two Roads Brewing Co./1700 Stratford Ave/ Stratford, CT 06615.
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.