Art lovers will have the opportunity to experience Vincent Van Gogh's paintings in a new way in Hartford, starting Wednesday.
The exhibition, a mix of still and moving art, is done in a way that makes art lovers feel like they have stepped right into Van Gogh’s paintings, according to the Beyond Van Gogh website.
More than 300 works of art are included.
See video below, courtesy of Beyond Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience.
Stories from LX News
LX, or Local X stands, for the exponential possibilities of storytelling in our communities.
Where You Can See Beyond Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience
The Connecticut Convention Center Exhibit Hall is located at 100 Columbus Boulevard, 3rd Floor, Hartford
When You Can See The Van Gogh Immersive Experience in Hartford
Beyond Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is coming to the Connecticut Convention Center from Aug. 10 to Oct. 2.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday and Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Note: The final entry is one hour before close
How Much Are Van Gogh Exhibit Tickets in Conn.
- Basic Timed Entry: Peak: $49.99; Off-peak: $39.99
- Child (5-15): Peak: $28.99; Off-peak: $23.99
- Premium Flex: Peak: $59.99; Off-peak: $49.99
- Groups (8+): Peak: $43.99; Off-peak: $33.99
- VIP: Peak: $83.99; Off-peak: $73.99
Sign up for our Breaking newsletter to get the most urgent news stories in your inbox.