There is no reason that you would need a device that turns your French fries into a dipping device, but McDonald's came up with one for a new sandwich promotion and it's called a "Frork."
McDonald’s calls the Frork an “Unnecessarily Superfluous Utensil” for the new Pico Guacamole, Sweet BBQ Bacon or Maple Bacon Dijon sandwiches.
Starting April 30, customers can call 1-844-MCD-FRORK (1-844-623-3767) to learn how to get the Frork and coupons to try all three Signature Crafted Recipes.
On May 5 only, Frorks will be given away at select McDonald's locations nationwide when you buy a Signature Crafted Recipes sandwich, while supplies last. These are the participating restaurants in Connecticut:
- 185 New Britain St., Berlin
- 108 West Main St., Clinton
- 44 Division St, Derby
- 19 Chesterfield Rd; Flanders 4 Corners, East Lyme
- 28 Hazard Ave., Enfield
- 1835 Black Rock Turnpike, Fairfield
- 2915 Main St., Glastonbury
- 2320 Dixwell Ave., Hamden
- 244 Prospect Ave., Hartford
- 783 East Main St., Meriden
- 611 S. Main St., Middletown
- 439 Bridgeport Ave., Milford
- 40 Martin Luther King Drive, New Britain
- 2375 Berlin Turnpike, Newington
- 129 Washington Avenue, North Haven
- 26 Belden Avenue, Norwalk
- 79 Town Street, Norwich
- 465 Liberty St, Pawcatuck
- 22 Albany Turnpike, Simsbury
- 1103 E. Main Street, Stamford
- 89 Talcottville Rd., Vernon
- 881 Wolcott Street, Waterbury
- Brass Mill Commons, 325 Union St., Waterbury
From May 4 to May 8, with the purchase of a Signature Crafted Recipes sandwich, customers will receive a free medium fry and soft drink at participating McDonald's.