The FBI said Saturday that it's aware of a terror threat made against a WWE event in Atlanta on Sunday — but with no "credible information," organizers want the show to go on, NBC News reported.
"While we take all threats seriously, we do not have specific or credible information of an attack at this time," J. Britt Johnson, special agent in charge of the FBI Atlanta Field Office, said in a statement.
The threat claim was made by the hacktivist group Anonymous, which said Atlanta was one of several sites where ISIS is supposedly planning assaults on Sunday, including in Paris. NBC News has not immediately verified that report.
U.S. & World
The world wrestling organization in response said it will continue with its Survivor Series match up at 8 p.m. ET at the Phillips Arena, where the Atlanta Hawks also play.
Earlier in the week, an Anonymous spokesperson wearing the group's signaure Guy Fawkes mask said the group of hackers would use its expertise to wage "war" on the militant group in response to the Paris attacks.