A former Disneyland worker who was convicted of sexually assaulting four young girls who were between the ages of 7 and 11 years old was sentenced to 55 years in prison on Friday, officials said.
Bryan William Anast, 46, of Corona pleaded guilty to one felony count of continuous sexual conduct, six felony counts of lewd acts by duress on a child under 14, one felony count of possession of child pornography, and one felony count of using a minor for sex acts, the Orange County District Attorney's Office said in a statement.
Anast, who worked at the Anaheim theme park as a machinist fixing rides, was first reported to authorities by a female relative who was a victim of his abuse.
U.S. & World
A search of Anast’s Corona home last year uncovered several videos of child pornography on a hard drive that belongs to Anast, OC DA officials said. He was arrested in connection to the allegations the following day at Disneyland.
Officials said the ensuing investigation found three other victims, including two other family members, and videos and photos of child pornography at his home.
The Orange County District Attorney’s Office said the incidents took place over a span of multiple years from 1995 to 2013.
Besides his prison sentence, Anast will be forced to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.