During an appearance on Ellen DeGeneres's couch Wednesday, 'Will & Grace" star Sean Hayes revealed he was actually supposed to sit down for an interview weeks ago, but had to reschedule because of a health emergency.
"I went to bed at night and all the sudden I felt this excruciating pain in my stomach," Hayes described. "I went to the E.R. and thank God I did." Turns out Hayes' small intestine had burst open and was "poisoning" his body. Of course, Hayes made light of the scary situation. "They went in there and they clipped off the bad part and put it back together with like a chip clip, you know?"
U.S. & World
After the laparoscopic procedure, Hayes says was heavily medicated. "They put you on so many drugs, you're like high out of your mind," he said.