This recipe makes four to six servings.
- 1 pound Rigatoni pasta, cooked drained and placed back the pot
- 3 ounce package of sundried tomato
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 Tbsp. tomato pasta
- ¼ cup blanched almonds
- ½ cup basil
- ¾ cups olive oil
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup cream
- Place sundried tomatoes, garlic cloves, tomato paste, almonds, basil and olive oil in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add the cheese and pulse to incorporate.
- Add the pesto to the warm pasta and put it back on the stove.
- Add the cream and warm through.
- Divide into serving bowls.