- 1 5-ounce bag of baby arugula
- ½ cup of golden raisins
- 2 ounces of goat cheese
- 6 strips of bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- 3 tablespoon of pesto vinaigrette
- Wash and dry the baby arugula and place it in a large salad bowl.
- Toss with the raisins, goat cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Add the 3 tablespoons of dressing and toss well.
- Taste and adjust with salt and fresh ground pepper if necessary.
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup prepared pesto
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Mix together well.