- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp. Fresh Ginger-finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Scallions or Chives
- 1 tsp. Garlic-minced finely
- 1/3 Cup BBQ Sauce-any favorite
- 2 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Hoisin Sauce
- 1/2 Lb. Corned Beef-sliced thinly or shredded
- 8 Lettuce Leaves-bibb, green leaf, romaine, etc., washed, dried
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrots, Bean Sprouts or any mix of vegetables
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Asian Rice
Heat a sauté pan on medium high heat. Add the vegetable oil, ginger, scallions, and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds, but do not brown. Add the bbq sauce, vinegar, and hoisin sauce, whisk until smooth. Add the corned beef, stir to coat with the sauce and to heat through.
To assemble, lay the lettuce leaves out. Divide the rice and shredded carrots among the leaves. Top with the hot bbq beef mixture and roll up and enjoy!