- 5 medium-sized zucchini, diced, makes about 6 cups
- 1 small red pepper, diced, about ½ cup
- 1 small red onion, diced, about ½ cup
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine diced zucchini, diced peppers, diced red onion, and toasted sesame seeds.
- Pour in the white vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil and mix well.
- Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Mix again and taste and re-season with salt if needed.
- Place in a serving bowl.