- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium potatoes, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup onions chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- Salt and pepper
- Pour 2 tablespoons of oil in a large nonstick pan and heat over medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and a pinch of salt and cook, stirring occasionally until light browned.
- Toss in the onion and a bit more oil if needed and cook for one to two minutes. Then add the asparagus and cook for two to three minutes more.
- Meanwhile whisk together the eggs and milk and some salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and mix well. Let it cook for a few minutes until slightly set.
- Place into a preheated 350-degree oven for three minutes. Then remove from oven and turn out onto a plate and then slide back into pan to cook the other side for two minutes over medium heat to set.
- Then remove from pan to a serving plate.
- Serve at room temperature with a side salad.