This recipe makes 6 portions.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 4 thick strips smoked bacon chopped, cooked, and chilled with the fat
- ½ cup small diced red onions
- ½ cup frozen corn
- ½ cup – ½ inch cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon bourbon
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- In a large mixing bowl combine the ground beef, cooked chopped bacon, diced red onion, frozen corn, diced cheddar cheese, bourbon, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Divide the meat evenly into 6 balls. Form into chubby hamburger patties.
- Season both sides with a good amount of kosher salt and black pepper. Grill to desired doneness and serve on toasted rolls with sliced pickles and bourbon BBQ sauce.