- 8 large eggs
- 1-and-a-half cups of milk
- 1 Tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ Tsp. black pepper
- 2 to 4 dashes of your favorite hot sauce
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup cooked mushrooms
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped and cooked
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- Then take a 10-inch cake pan and spray it with pan spray.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Next add the bacon, cooked mushrooms and cooked tomatoes. Top it with cheese and place it in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until it is light brown and cooked all the way through.
- Let it rest on the counter for 10 to 15 minutes, then flip it onto a serving plate.
- Serve with sour cream and toast.