- 3 pounds cooked Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1 cup cooked chopped broccoli
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Cut cooked potatoes into quarters and place them in a large mixing bowl.
Add the red onion, bacon, scallions and broccoli and mix well.
Add the sour cream, red wine vinegar, kosher salt and pepper and mix until fully incorporated.
Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Makes about 3 quarts.