- 2 10-ounce cans whole peeled, tomatoes
- 1 white onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems removed
- 1 lime, peeled, quartered
- salt and pepper to taste
- Get a 72-ounce pitcher. Place all the ingredients into the 72-ounce pitcher in the order listed, starting with tomatoes.
- Turn unit pm and hold down "Auto-iQTM PULSE" until desired consistency is achieved.
For more information: http://cindystable.com/recipes/item/best-blender-salsa