- 7 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter-(1 stick minus 1 Tbsp.)
- 3 ½ Oz. Bittersweet Chocolate-chopped
- ¼ Cup Water
- 3 ½ Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 275°f.
- Melt the butter and chocolate over a simmering pot of water in a bowl large enough to accommodate the other remaining ingredients. Whisk smooth.
- While the chocolate is melting, combine the water and sugar in a separate pot and bring to a gentle simmer, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Gradually add to the melted chocolate and whisk until smooth.
- Add the eggs to the chocolate mixture one at a time while whisking. Whisk until smooth.
- Divide the mixture among four shallow baking dishes, place in a casserole dish and add enough boiling water to come halfway up the sides of the baking dishes.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-30 minutes or just until set. Serve slightly warm with ice cream or whipped cream, fresh fruit and a crispy cookie. Enjoy!
Please visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook page.