- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Onion-sliced thinly
- Garlic Cloves-sliced thinly
- ½ tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
- 3 Cups Wild Garlic Mustard Greens-or substitute fresh spinach
- French or Italian Bread Slices-toasted
- 1/3 Cup Goat Cheese-softened
- ½ Cup Canned White Beans-drained
- ¼ Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
Heat a saute pan on medium high heat. Add olive oil and onions. Cook for about 2 minutes or until until light golden at edges. Add the garlic and red pepper, cook 30 seconds. Add the greens, tossing and cook just until barely wilted. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Reserve.
To assemble, spread each bread slice lightly with the goat cheese. Top with the greens and garnish with the white beans. Sprinkle tops with the Parmesan cheese and enjoy! Serves 4.