This recipe serves four.
- 2 Ears of Fresh Corn-cooked and kernels removed from cob
- 8 Shrimp-cooked and diced
- 2 Tbsp. Very Finely Diced Sweet Onion
- 3 Basil Leaves-torn or cut into thin strips
- 2 tsp. White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Softened Mascarpone Cheese
- 9 Toasted Country Bread Slices
- To Taste Salt and Black Pepper
- Combine the corn, shrimp, onion, basil, vinegar and olive oil, seasoning to taste with salt and black pepper. Reserve.
- To assemble, smear a tablespoon of the mascarpone cheese on each slice of bread. Top with the corn and shrimp mixture and enjoy!
Please visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook page.