This recipe makes six to eight portions.
- 1 pound kielbasa, cut into-2 inch pieces
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 4 cups sliced onion
- 2 cups sliced canned roasted red pepper
- 1 Tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 Tsp. kosher slat
- 1 Tbsp. dry oregano
- ¼- ½ cup Franks Red Hot sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- ½ Tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the kielbasa, chicken pieces, sliced onion, sliced roasted peppers, paprika, kosher salt, oregano and hot sauce and mix well.
- Dump into a 6– to 8-quart crockpot and set on low for eight hours or overnight. When it is done, take a small mixing bowl and combine the sour cream, gorgonzola cheese and Worcestershire sauce.
- To serve, spoon buffalo chicken and kielbasa into large bowls and top with the blue cheese sauce and serve with good crusty bread.