This recipe makes 3 quarts
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes – cooked and chopped
- 4 boneless-skinless chicken thighs – cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup cook bacon crumbled
- 2 cups celery chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup Frank’s hot sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Place the chopped, cooked potatoes, cooked chicken thighs, bacon, celery, onion, garlic, and scallions in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Add the cider vinegar, olive oil, hot sauce, sour cream and blue cheese. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt if needed. Place in a serving bowl.