- 10 oz. chicken breast
- 5 oz. corn noodles
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp. chopped shallot
- 1 oz. white wine
- Juice of half a lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 oz. butter
- 1 slice of gluten free bread
- 2 oz. of diced tomato
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Toast the bread on the grill.
- Heat the canola oil in a pan, add the garlic and shallots and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Grill the seasoned chicken until cooked.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine and add the lemon juice. Whisk in the butter to combine with the wine and lemon. Add the tomato and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the scampi sauce with noodles, save 1 oz. of the sauce to top the chicken after it has been sliced and plated.