This recipe makes 4 portions.
- 2 teaspoons of oil
- 4 ounces of chicken breast, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, minced
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- I red pepper, chopped
- 1 large head of Bok Choy, washed and chopped
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch, mixed with 2 tablespoons cold water
- Heat the oil in a large pan.
- Add the sliced chicken and stir for 30 seconds.
- Then add the garlic, ginger and scallions. Cook for 1 minute more.
- Next add the peanuts, peppers and Bok Choy and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Pour in the soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil and honey.
- Mix the corn starch and cold water together then pour into the pan while stirring to thicken.
- Serve over rice.