- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 pound kielbasa, cut into pieces
- 1 package chorizo sausage, cut into piece
- 1 28-oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1 larger beer
- 8 to 12 kaiser roll
- Toss the chicken with the chili spice and place in a slow cooker.
- Top with onions and kielbasa. Then add the chorizo sausage and the diced tomatoes.
- Pour in the beer and put the lid on.
- Place on low for eight hours or four hour on high, serve on kaiser rolls with cheddar cheese.