This recipe makes about 1 quart.
- 2 cups cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and chopped finely
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ½ cup rough chopped cilantro
- To taste, salt, black pepper and hot sauce
- As needed, garnish with diced cucumber, yogurt, cilantro and Lime
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- Serve in chilled bowls garnished with any of the above suggested garnishes.