- 2 Cups Leftover Cheesecake
- 1 ½ Cups Melted Chocolate or Chocolate Ganache
- ¾ Cup Chocolate Sprinkles or Chocolate Cake Crumbs
- As Needed Popsicle Sticks
- Using a small ice cream scoop, create as round of scoops as possible with the leftover cheesecake. Place on a cookie sheet and place in the freezer to firm up.
- Dip each popsicle stick into the melted chocolate about ½” in and insert into each chilled cheesecake ball. Place in straight and don’t go too deep. The chocolate covered part of the stick should be at the center of the cheesecake ball.
- Place in freezer again to firm up more and allow the stick to become firmly “glued” into the cheesecake ball.
- Lay out the chocolate sprinkles on a plate. Dip each cheesecake pop into the melted chocolate, let excess drip off and then dredge the bottom of each pop in the chocolate sprinkles. Place on a serving tray. Repeat with the remaining cheesecake pops and enjoy!
Please visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook page.