- 1 head of romaine lettuce, washed, dried and chopped
- 1 cup turkey breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup of gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 6 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, grated
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- Mix all in a large salad bowl.
- Add dressing a little at a time.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper if needed.
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon of mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix together the vinegar, water, minced garlic, honey, mustard powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Then whisk in the olive oil in a steady stream.
- Season with the salt and pepper. Set aside.