- 2 pounds Yukon potato, cooked and cubed
- ½ pound chorizo sausage, cubed and cooked in a pan with ½ teaspoon oil until crispy
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup capers, drained
- Salt and pepper
- Place cubed-cooked potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Add the cooked chorizo sausage with the oil from the pan. Add the chopped scallions, maple syrup, red wine vinegar, and capers. Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Taste and adjust with seasonings.