- 1 mango - peeled, seeded, diced
- 20 French bread slices - sliced 1/3” thick
- 1/2 cup melted butter – 1 stick
- 1/2 cup sugar
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lay slices of bread out on cookie sheet. Brush both sides with the melted butter. Sprinkle the top of each bread slice with the sugar. Bake for about 8 minutes until light golden, slightly crisp.
- 1 cup mascarpone or cream cheese - soften to room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract or 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
Combine ingredients in bowl. Using a rubber scraper, mix gently until smooth. Makes 20 small crostinis.
To assemble the crostinis, spread or pipe the cheese mixture onto the baked crostinis. Top with a spoonful of the mango. Place on serving plate and enjoy!
Please visit Chef Jamie's Facebook page here.