This recipe serves four.
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Thinly Sliced Onions
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper-chopped finely
- 1 Tbsp. Curry Powder
- 1 ½ Cups Diced Sweet Potatoes-cut ½” pieces
- 1 ½ Cups Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Peanuts
- To Taste Salt, Pepper, Sugar, Cilantro
- In a heavy bottom saucepan over medium heat add the oil and onions. Cook for about 3 minutes or until very lightly golden on edges.
- Add the jalapeno pepper and curry powder. Cook 30 seconds until aromatic.
- Add the sweet potatoes and chicken broth, cover and bring to a boil. Cook at a gentle boil until the potatoes are tender.
- Finish by adding the coconut milk, peanuts, and seasoning to taste with salt, pepper, sugar and cilantro. Enjoy!
Please Visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook Page.