This recipe makes about 20 small two ounce glasses.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk 1 Can
- Egg Yolks 4 Each
- Fresh Lemon Juice 5 Oz.
- Cookie Crumbs 1 Cup
- Pomegrante Seeds ½ Cup
- Lay out 20 small clear glass serving glasses on a tray
- Place the condensed milk in a bowl large enough to accommodate the remaining ingredients.
- Add the egg yolks one at a time, whisking until smooth.
- Gradually add the lemon juice while whisking, whisk until smooth.
- Evenly divide the mixture among the serving glasses and chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Top each varrine with a sprinkling of your favorite cookie crumbs and pomegranate seeds. Enjoy!
Please visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook page.