- 6 hardboiled eggs, peeled
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp. capers
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ Tsp. curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices of rye bread, toasted
- Lettuce (optional)
- Place the eggs in a large mixing bowl and mash with a fork. Then add the yogurt, mustard, capers, scallions and curry powder and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide on four pieces of toasted rye and top with lettuce if desired.
- Top with the rest of the rye and cut each sandwich in half, then serve with a kosher dill pickle.