½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp nutmeg
1 Tbsp Sugar
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
12 oz all-purpose flour
4 oz Butter
2 oz cold water
Pinch of salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
2. In a bowl add flour and salt. Mix in butter with fork. Once butter is in small pieces incorporated cold water until it forms dough. Chill for 15 minutes.
3. Cut zucchini long ways and remove all seeds. Slice into ¼ inch pieces.
4. Mix cinnamon, nutmeg, Sugar and Lemon Juice with Zucchini.
5. Roll dough out on floured surface in to a circle ¼ thickness.
6. Transfer dough onto a lined baking pan.
7. Drain the filling then add in the middle of the crust.
8. Fold the out side of the dough into the middle all the way around forming pleats.
9. Brush with milk and bake for 20- 25 minutes or until golden brown.