This recipe makes four servings.
- 1 pound piece of pork loin
- 1 Tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ Tsp. black pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tsp. maple syrup
- Cut the pork loin into four equal sized slices.
- Place the slices in a mixing bowl with the salt, pepper, parsley, oregano, thyme, olive oil and maple syrup and mix well. Let it sit for up to two hours.
- Place on a pre-heated grill and cook for about two minutes on each side until it reaches a 160-degree internal temperature.
- Remove from grill and let rest on a platter for five to seven minutes. Serve with mixed greens, sliced tomato ad your favorite mustard.