This recipe serves four.
- 4 Boneless pork chops, 1-inch thick, patted dry with paper towels
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ Cup olive oil
- 1 Lime, with the outer peel removed with peeler, crushed. Save the juice for another recipe
- 1 Orange, with the outer peel removed with peeler, crushed. Save juice for another recipe
- 1 Pack Sazon con Achiote y Cilantro
- Place meat in a bowl, add marinade ingredients and toss to coat. Marinate for 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove meat from marinade, scrape off citrus peels and garlic, but leave a coating of oil on meat.
- Heat grill on high, clean and lightly oil. Place meat on grill and cook for about four minutes on each side, or until a brown grill mark is achieved on both sides. Turn off grill, leave meat on the grill, keep the lid down and walk away for 20 minutes. The heat retention inside the grill will finish cooking the meat.
- Check the internal temperature with a thermometer at the thickest point in the center and look for 145 degrees Fahrenheit internal doneness.
- Slice and serve with your favorite accompaniments.