- 1.3 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup small diced onion
- 3 Tbsp. sweet paprika
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup of ½-inch diced cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the beef, onion, paprika, curry, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, cheese, salt and eggs together.
- Add the 2 cups of bread crumbs and mix well.
- On a baking pan with at least ½-inch sides, form mixture into the shape of a foot.
- Lightly cover with foil and bake in a pre-heated 350-degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until the center reads 160 degrees on a probe thermometer.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Slice into 1-inch thick pieces and serve.