- 4 Hard Cooked Eggs-see procedure below
- 24 Cucumber Slices
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- To Taste Wasabi Powder or Paste
- To Taste Salt and Black Pepper
- Place the eggs in a pot, add enough cold water to cover. Bring to a gentle boil, cover, and remove from heat. Let sit covered for 6 minutes. Remove eggs and stop the cooking in a bowl with ice and cold water. Carefully peel and slice with an egg slicer.
- Prepare the mayonnaise by mixing in the wasabi. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- To assemble, lay out all cucumber slices. Spread each cucumber with 1 teaspoon of the mayonnaise. Top each cucumber slice with a thin slice of cooked egg. Garnish with a dot of wasabi and or fresh herbs. Enjoy!
Lincoln Culinary Institute’s Website: www.lincolnculinary.com