- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
Place chicken in a roasting pan.
- In a small mixing bowl toss together the kosher salt, honey, olive oil, mustard and marmalade. Pour over the chicken and cover with foil.
- Baked for 25 -30 minutes in a preheated 350-degree oven. Remove foil and finish cooking until chicken is tender about 10 – 15 minutes more.
- Remove chicken to a platter and pour liquid out of the roasting pan into a pot.
- Place on medium-high heat and reduce until you have a glaze. Pour glaze over the chicken and serve.