- 1 ¼ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups corn kernels-raw or cooked
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 3 Tbsp. vinegar-any favorite variety
- To taste: chipotle pepper paste
- Combine the corn and eggs, stir until smooth. Sift the flour, salt, pepper, and baking powder into the corn, stirring until smooth. Reserve,
- Prepare the sauce by whisking together the marmalade, vinegar and chipotle pepper paste.
- Drop the fritter mixture by tablespoons into 350°f. oil and fry until golden. Drain and serve with the sauce. Enjoy!
Please visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook page.