- 4 fresh tilapia fillets
- 4 tbsp. of oil
- 2 tbsp. of Walkers Wood Jerk Seasoning (mild)
- 2 tbsp. of butter (optional)
Corn and Cucumber Relish
- 2 cans of corn (drained)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- ½ cup onion (finely chopped)
- ½ cup green bell pepper (finely chopped)
- ½ cup orange bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 cucumber deseeded and diced
- ¾ cup of Blush Red Wine Vinaigrette
- ½ medium-sized red onion
- Rinse Tilapia and pat dry. Rub jerk seasoning on both sides of the fillet. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drain corn and set aside
- Chop garlic. Dice peppers, onions and cucumbers.
- Mix all ingredients except for cucumber in a mixing bowl.
- Add vinaigrette to mixture.
- Over medium heat when oil is hot, add fish to pan or grill, three to four minutes on each side.
- Flip fish and repeat.
- Prior to serving, add cucumber to mixture.
- Add the relish to the top of fillets and serve.
Suggestion: For another variation of this recipe, try adding diced roasted red peppers or a rich cheese such as Gorgonzola, blue cheese or feta.