- ½ cup bourbon
- ½ cup sweet vermouth
- 4-6 dashes bitters
- 1 tablespoon Maraschino cherry juice
- 10 Maraschino cherries cut in half
- 5-pound ham
- In a small pot, combine the bourbon, sweet vermouth, bitters and cherry juice.
- Gently bring to a simmer and reduce by ¼. Set aside.
- Score the top of the ham with a knife, about ½ inch deep.
- Skewer the cherry half and spike into the top of the ham.
- Place ham in a preheated 350-degree oven. Baste with the Manhattan glaze about every 20 minutes.
- Bake for two hours, remove and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Carve and serve