For dressing (yields 2 cups):
- 2 oz miso paste
- 2 oz smooth dijon mustard
- 20 grams fresh tarragon, picked and rough chop
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Add everything but the oil into a blender and combine.
- Slowly drizzle in oil until incorporated.
Per serving of salad:
- 2 oz dressing
- 4 oz shredded lettuce or cabbage
- 1 oz sliced red onion
- 2 oz cranberries or sliced persimmon
- 6 leaves of mint, torn
- 1 oz crushed nuts
- 3 oz picked, cold turkey meat (white or dark)
Combine everything into mixing bowl and toss to combine.