- 4 quarts mixed vegetables – large chopped (zucchini, summer squash, peppers, carrots and onions.)
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 6 cups white pickling vinegar
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. mustard seed
- 1 Tbsp. coriander seed
- ½ Tsp. red pepper flakes
- ½ Tsp. turmeric
- 1 Tsp. curry powder
- Wash and chop the vegetables and place then into four one- quart mason jars with the fresh dill.
- In a large pot, combine the vinegar, sugar, kosher salt mustard seed, coriander seed, pepper flakes, turmeric and curry powder.
- Put on the stove over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Turn off and pour the hot pickling vinegar over the vegetables and let sit.
- After it cools completely, place in the refrigerator for up to four weeks.