- 2 cups diced potatoes-skin on, cut in about 3/4” pieces
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves-crushed
- 8 basil leaves-cut or torn
- 2 cups heirloom tomatoes-cut into 3/4” pieces or cherry tomatoes split in half
- To taste Kosher salt and black pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Place cut potatoes and garlic cloves in a bowl and toss with the extra virgin olive oil. Season generously to taste with salt and black pepper.
Place the potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until they are deep golden and crisp.
Transfer the roasted potatoes into a bowl and stir in the basil and diced tomatoes. Toss and serve while tomatoes are just barely starting to warm and the basil just starts to wilt. Recipe serves four people. Enjoy!
You can visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook page here.